Jason Selk: Speaking
Jason is regarded as one of the finest motivational speakers whose dynamic approach to performance coaching and developing mental toughness has captivated packed audiences across the country. In addition to providing mental training for some of the top coaches and athletes in the sports world, Jason has offered superior business consultation for numerous Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 executives and companies.
See Jason presenting at the Enterprise National Sales Meeting
Keynote Presentations and Breakout Sessions
The Accountability Factor: Defining and Achieving “The Win”
Companies full of passion and motivation produce better results and The Accountability Factor inspires individuals to identify and follow through with what is needed to propel organizational triumph. Achieve accountability by using the big 3 mental toughness fundamentals to unlock hidden potential and drive home results.
- Perfection to Performance: Learning to focus and repeat success instead of emphasizing failures.
- The Mental Workout: The one minute and forty second mental workout that has helped many of the world’s finest business leaders rise to the top.
- 4 Gable Discipline-Developing the “no excuse” mentality.
Performance Focus: Controlling Execution and Success
Experience the ultimate method of training mental toughness and discover how to teach the members of your organization to consistently perform at their best when it matters most. Take your organization to the next level by learning the one minute and forty second mental workout that has helped many of the world’s finest business leaders rise to the top.
- Ideal Arousal State (IAS) Competency-Identification of IAS and relevant control techniques.
- 3 Professional Scripts-Mastering what needs to be said…before it is said.
- Specifically Tailored Mental Workout-The five step process for increasing leadership performance.
Relentless Solution Focus (RSF): The Ultimate Measure of Mental Toughness
Learn to use the tool that allows individuals to overcome all obstacles of achievement. RSF is a concrete and proven method of increasing individual health, happiness and success and by extension produces organizations that are healthier, happier and more successful. Your organization will once and for all develop the collective positive mindset needed to outperform the competition.
- Problem Centric Thought (PCT) Alert System-Knowledge of how to avoid the “PCT disadvantage”.
- RSF Tool-Motivation and ability to replace all negative thinking with solution focused thought within 60 seconds.
- Solution Focused Meeting Protocol-The simple yet effective manner to make all meetings more efficient and productive.
Positive Coaching: Increasing Internal Motivation through Applied Sport Psychology
For management level team members and above, Positive Coaching utilizes the principles of Sport Psychology to develop highly motivational work environments allowing business professionals to more consistently perform at or above potential. Organizational leaders will learn the three most effective tools to promote a professional climate where employees are motivated to learn and leaders are motivated to lead.
- 80p-20a Motivation Equation-Mastery knowledge of what science determines as the most effective method of developing internal motivation among employees.
- Self-Image Feedback-Improving productivity through proficient communication.
- “Work to Fun” Process-Applying the components of “fun” to create a professional landscape of increased passion and bottom line results.